Nationally Recognized for Our Commitment to Excellence
St. Luke’s is honored to be chosen by Healthgrades™ as one of the top hospitals in the United States. National awards are well-deserved recognition for the hard work of our dedicated caregivers. But our best rewards come from helping patients heal, supporting their families and loved ones, and working every day to improve the health of the people in our communities.
National awards let you know you can count on St. Luke’s for the highest levels of patient care and safety. We are committed to improving the health of the communities we serve, where we have built deep roots for over a century. We are your family, your friends, and your neighbors. When we win an award, the real winner is you.
When We Win, You Win.
Here are just some of the organizations that have recognized St. Luke's.
- National Research Corporation
- Truven Health Analytics
- Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Joint Commission
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP) (2010-June 2012)
- American Heart Association
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- Avatar International
- Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
- American College of Radiology (ACR) / Society of Breast Imaging
- National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
- Qualis Health
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- U.S. News & World Report – America’s Best Hospitals
- Health Care's Most Wired