Research and Clinical Trials at St. Luke's
Volunteers tell their stories
Every day, health research at St. Luke’s is helping us find new and better ways to treat and prevent disease. Research promotes cutting-edge medicine and translates new discoveries into patient care realities.Advancing Medicine
Medical breakthroughs and advances come from health research. Clinical trials are the way we create better medications, treatments, and preventive measures. A partnership between patients, doctors, and researchers, every study includes rigorous safeguards to protect the safety of participants.How to Participate
- Look at the List of Research Studies at St. Luke's.
- Find studies on diseases or conditions that you or someone you care about is facing.
- Click on the studies you want to learn more about.
- Look at study requirements for participation.
- If you qualify, contact the study coordinator for more information.
- Read "Participating in Clinical Trials".
Health research moves medicine forward for everyone. When our researchers complete a study, they share their results with other doctors and researchers around the world. Your participation in research can potentially benefit not only you, but many others.